We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
Whether a patient is here for short-term rehab or for long-term care, we want the stay to be as personal and comfortable as possible. For that reason, we offer many of the comforts of home and community as well as activities to keep the patient entertained and energized.
- Private and shared rooms available
- Patients are encouraged to bring their cherished belongings like photos and small mementos from home to personalize their room
- Climate controlled for heating and air
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor sitting areas and courtyard
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges throughout the center with TVs
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Onsite, professional staffed beauty/barber shop
- Delicious meals each day with enhanced menu choices
- Daily gourmet snack cart with fresh fruit, pastries and sweets
- Serving local products through partnership with Georgia Grown
Activity and Socialization Opportunities
- Corner Store
- Exercise program - "Move & Groove"
- Arts and crafts
- Morning walk
- Bible study
- Music and popcorn
- Board games
- Scavenger hunt
- Color time
- Exercise programs
- Resident council